Hooray, we are OPEN for business!
The White Oak Manor bed and breakfast in Jefferson Texas is OPEN! As per Governor Abbott’s proclamation to open Texas businesses.
What does that mean for you and us? Well I’m glad you asked.
If you would like to stay with us, please call 903-665-8185 to book your reservation.
To ensure no touch no contact for you and our staff, we will not be entering your room to clean daily or serving breakfast in our dining room. You will be able to eat in your room or on the table on the front porch if you’d like.
- Per the Governor’s order, please wear a mask in our common areas.
- Only one room booked for 2 nights at a time.
- Breakfast is on disposable plated and has disposable dining ware and is delivered to your room each morning.
- We have lidded garbage receptacles on each floor and one the front porch for you to use for waste.
- Once a guest has left to return home that room will be closed for at least 24 hours per CDC recommendations for airing out before cleaning for next guests’ arrival.
- Self-check in and Self-check out procedures currently. When you arrive there will be an envelope on the side front porch with your name on it with all instructions for your stay.
- We will maintain our high standard of cleaning and we will also adhere to the CDC’s recommended guidelines.
- We will be available to you at any time, just give us a call and we would be happy to help any way we can.
Most of the shops and restaurants in Jefferson are open. They will also be maintaining the 75% guidelines, but you can order by phone and do curbside pickup at most of them still.
David and I Thank you greatly for wishing to come and stay with us. We appreciate you all so much.
Please call to book a reservation at 903-665-8185
As an added bonus we have hidden a coupon code on one of the pages on our website for you to use when you call to reserve a room with us. HAPPY HUNTING!