Hooray, we are OPEN for business! Updated June 2, 2021
The White Oak Manor bed and breakfast in Jefferson Texas is OPEN! As per Governor Abbott’s proclamation to open Texas businesses.
What does that mean for you and us? Well I’m glad you asked.
If you would like to stay with us, please call 903-665-8185 to book your reservation.
To ensure no touch no contact for you and our staff, we will not be entering your room to clean daily.
For breakfast service, you will be able to eat in your room, at the dining room table or on the front porch if you’d like. Please just let us know before breakfast time. Text David at the number on your room card which room you are in and where you’d like breakfast served.
- No more masks in our common areas. Unless you’d like. You can do what you want, we don’t mind.
- Breakfast is on disposable plates and has disposable dining ware and is served at 9 am each morning.
- We have lidded garbage receptacles on each floor and one the front porch for you to use for waste.
- Self-check in and Self-check out procedures currently. When you arrive, there will be an envelope on the side front porch with your name on it with all instructions for your stay.
- We will maintain our high standard of cleaning and we will also adhere to the CDC’s recommended guidelines.
- We will be available to you at any time, just give us a call and we would be happy to help any way we can.
David and I Thank you greatly for wishing to come and stay with us. We appreciate you all so much.
Please call to book a reservation at 903-665-8185