White Oak Manor Bed and Breakfast Policies
- COVID 19: We reserve the right to refuse you service if you show signs of being ill when you arrive and may request that you and your party depart as soon as possible.
We will call you within 24 hours of making this reservation so speak to you by phone. Before arrival you will receive a code to the front door and your guestroom by text for self checkin.
Breakfast: For the time being you will will be served breakfast to your room as a to-go style. You can eat in your room or on the porch. Right now it is the best option for you and us both. We will maintain social distancing.
- Reservation deposit: All reservations made by phone, email, or online are charged a 50% deposit including taxes at time of booking. If booked more than 7 days in advance. If within 7 days, total amount of reservation is charged at 100% including taxes. Or Any reservation that is only 1 night, total amount of reservation is charged at 100% including taxes at time of booking.
- Cancellations: A $100 fee per room will be charged for all cancellations. *ONLY if we are able to re-rent the room. Otherwise the cancellation fee is the amount of a one night stay for the room you chose.
- Refund of Deposit Policy: Refunds of deposit less the cancellation fee of $100 will be made if cancellation notice is received at least fifteen (15) calendar days prior to arrival date. If less than fifteen(15) to eight(8) days and we are able to re-rent the room, a refund will still be extended, less the cancellation fee of $100. Cancellations must be made by speaking to the innkeeper. We will not refund any deposit if you cancel your reservation within seven days of arrival of your stay.
- Early Departures: While we sympathize with unforeseen circumstances, once you have checked in, the room is no longer available to rent therefore no refunds will be given.
- No-Shows: If you have a confirmed reservation and you do not arrive. The balance due will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Gift Certificates: Gift Certificates towards your reservation still require a deposit on the balance, paid with a valid credit card upon reservation, and are subject to all cancellation policies.
- Business Travelers: We offer special midweek rates and policies for our business travelers. Ask the innkeeper. We will be happy to help you have a comfortable stay while completing your business in the area.
- Visitor Policy: The White Oak Manor is a very private place for rest and relaxation. Use of the room/suite areas is reserved exclusively for our registered guests. Please, no visitors to guest rooms and/or suites.
- Group Reservations: Any groups of 3 or more room/suites must reserve all available rooms/suites at the White Oak Manor. Refunds of deposit will be made if cancellation notice is received at least thirty calendar days prior to arrival date. Cancellation policy applies. Refunds will still be extended, less the cancellation fee of $100. Cancellations must be made by speaking to the innkeeper. We will not refund any deposit if you cancel your reservation within seven days of arrival of your stay.
White Oak Manor Bed and Breakfast House Rules
- The White Oak Manor is Smoke-Free. We have designated outside smoking areas for guests. A $200 fee will be charged if you are smoking in the house, and you will be asked to leave without a refund.
- NO pets allowed.
- The White Oak Manor bed and breakfast is not responsible for theft or damage to personal property.
- Rates are subject to change.Rates are for one or two people and include a full gourmet breakfast.
- A two-night minimum stay is required on all major holidays and holiday weekends throughout the year, including special event weekends.
- Check-in is between 3:00 pm and 5:00 pm. If arriving outside of check-in times, please call to make arrangements.
- Checkout by 11:00 a.m.
- Rates/Policies are subject to change and vary during high impact periods and special events.
- Children over twelve years old are welcome at the inn, as long as you are comfortable having them stay in another rented room. All rooms are rated for 2 people maximum occupancy. No sleeping bags or cots can be brought in to rooms. We are unable to accommodate children under twelve.
- Items left behind: Regular items left behind require you to contact us for returns. We’d be happy to put it in the mail back to you for a flat fee of $20.00. (Larger items will incur extra charges.)