Commercial lodging in Texas is OPEN!
We are operating with all five rooms at this moment. We are a small owned business and have always been very strict on our cleaning and disinfecting of our home and guest rooms. We make every effort to provide a safe and clean environment for our guest, in our accommodations and our food preparations.
For breakfast service, you will be able to eat in your room, at the dining room table or on the front porch if you’d like. Please just let us know before breakfast time. Text David at the number on your room card which room you are in and where you’d like breakfast served.
We are no longer going into any occupied room to daily clean. If there is something you need please let us know, we are happy to take care of it immediately.
The safety and well-being of our guests and staff are the highest priority at White Oak Manor. As we all continue to monitor the corona virus COVID-19, we want to make you aware of the measures we have implemented to help safeguard the health of those visiting:
- Masks: we are not requiring them anymore but if you feel comfortable wearing one, please do so.
- Staff have increased their hand-washing schedule to meet or exceed CDC guidelines.
- We are encouraging guests to wash their hands frequently.
- We have increased regular deep cleaning and disinfection schedules of all spaces within the building, including railings, door handles, light switches, etc.
- All staff are being monitored for signs of symptoms.
- We encourage guests to stay home if you feel unwell or believe you may have been in any of the areas where you could possibly have been exposed to the corona virus.
We miss the Hugs and Handshakes but know this is only temporary!