COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS UPDATE
Commercial lodging in Texas is OPEN!
Update on 5/16/2020: We are operating with just three(3) rooms at this moment. The Southern Charm, Veranda and Mardi Gras rooms are open due to having dining spaces in or outside the rooms. We are a small owned business and have always been very strict on our cleaning and disinfecting of our home and guest rooms. We make every effort to provide a safe and clean environment for our guest, in our accommodations and our food preparations.
The safety and well-being of our guests and staff are the highest priority at White Oak Manor. As we all continue to monitor the coronavirus COVID-19, we want to make you aware of the measures we have implemented to help safeguard the health of those visiting:
• Staff have increased their hand-washing schedule to meet or exceed CDC guidelines.
• We are encouraging guests to wash their hands frequently.
• All food will be served by staff and delivered to your room in to go containers.
• We have increased regular deep cleaning and disinfection schedules of all spaces within the building, including railings, door handles, light switches, etc.
• All guests and staff are being monitored for signs of symptoms.
• We encourage guests to stay home if you feel unwell or believe you may have been in any of the areas where you could possibly have been exposed to the coronavirus.
Hugs and Handshakes are temporarily being replaced with bright eyes and welcoming smiles.
Our hearts go out to those who are infected with the virus and we pray for healing.
If you’re not feeling well please stay home, take care of yourself and seek medical attention if necessary.
As always, we appreciate your support, patronage and it is through the support of our guest, that small businesses like White Oak Manor exist…
Special COVID 19 Cancellation Policy
If you are sick or concerned about being exposed to the virus, please e-mail us at email@example.com to cancel your reservation. Please kindly give us 72 hours of advance notice.